TITAN PORT SPECIAL
The TITAN-PORT DR allows repeated access to the pleural space
- High biocompatibility
- Particularly light (< 15 g)
- No chemical reactivity with injection solutions
- MR-conditionally safe up to 3 Tesla
- Secure twist and screw connection between chamber and catheter
- Suture holes for fixation to muscle fascia
- Compatible with non-coring port needles
- up to 3,000 punctures
- High pressure stability
- Self-closing special silicone
- Holds the port needle reliably in position
- Polyurethane or silicone: very flexible, but kink-resistant
- outstanding biocompatibility
- Suitable for long-term use
- free from latex, PVC and DEHP
- Length scaling for precise and safe implantation
- Additional side hole for easier blood collection
- Conical tip for better insertion into the vein
- Catheter and port chamber are de-connectable
The TITAN-PORT DR (drainage) is a fully implantable port catheter system providing an access facility to the pleura cavity. The set contains a titanium port chamber with a self-sealing silicone membrane and a single-lumen polyurethane catheter for connection to the port chamber and fixing to the outlet tube with a screw. Each system also includes a port cannulae SFN 0930 G, a special puncture needle SFN 1835 B, an introducer set (consisting of an 18 G introducer, an 11 F introducer peel-away and a 0.89 mm guidewire), a tunnelizer, a vein lifter, a rinsing needle, user instructions and an implant card.
The polyurethane catheter (10 French, with an outer diameter 3.4 mm, an inner diameter 2.0 mm, total length 72 cm and internal volume of 0.31 ml per 10 cm) has at the distal end a fish mouth tip and ten side holes. If necessary the catheter can be shortened at the proximal (non-perforated) end.
TITAN port catheter systems are MR-conditionally safe. We will be happy to provide you with further information upon request.