TITAN PORT SPECIAL
Ascites puncture/ Peritoneal therapy
The TITAN-PORT AS/PT allows repeated access to the peritoneal space.
- High biocompatibility
- particularly light (< 16 g)
- No chemical reactivity with injection solutions
- MR-conditionally safe up to 3 Tesla
- Secure twist and screw connection between chamber and catheter
- Suture holes for fixation to muscle fascia
- Compatible with non-coring port needles
- High pressure stability
- Self-closing special silicone
- Holds the port needle reliably in position
- SFN Special port needles 14 G – 500 punctures
- Silicone: very flexible, but kink-resistant
- rolled at the distal end and with side holes
- outstanding biocompatibility
- Suitable for long-term use
- free from latex, PVC and DEHP
- Catheter and port chamber are de-connectable
The TITAN-PORT AS/PT (ascites/ peritoneal therapy) is a fully implantable port catheter system providing an access facility to the peritoneal space. The set contains a titanium port chamber with a self-sealing silicone membrane and a silicone catheter for connection to the port chamber and fixing to the outlet tube with a screw. Each system also includes a port cannula, a SFN 0930 G, a special puncture needle DPK 2035, an introducer set (consisting of an 18 G introducer, an 11 F introducer peel-away and a 0.89 mm guidewire), a tunnelizer, this user instructions and an implant card.
The silicone catheter 14.5 F has lateral holes and is rolled about approx. 12 cm at the distal end. At the proximal (non-perforated) end, the catheter can be shortened as required (before connection to the corresponding port chamber) and connected to the outflow tube of the port chamber via a screw.
Only special non-coring port needles should be used to puncture the port membrane!
TITAN port catheter systems are MR-conditionally safe. We will be happy to provide you with further information upon request.