TITAN PORT SPECIAL
SAFETY. GUARANTEED. PATENTED.
The TITAN-Port G allows repeated access to the central vascular system with any cannula without punching out!
- High biocompatibility
- particularly light (< 16 g)
- No chemical reactivity with injection solutions
- MR-conditionally safe up to 3 Tesla
- Safety grid prevents punching out
- Secure screw connection between chamber and catheter
- Suture holes for fixation to muscle fascia
- compatible with any cannula
- High pressure stability
- Self-closing special silicone
- Holds the port needle reliably in position
- Polyurethane: very flexible, but kink-resistant
- outstanding biocompatibility
- Suitable for long-term use
- free from latex, PVC and DEHP
- Length scaling for precise and safe implantation
- Additional side hole for easier blood collection
- Catheter and port chamber are de-connectable
- Conical tip for better insertion into the vein
SECURITY. GUARANTEED. PATENTED.
Also with standard needles: Special silicone and grid prevent punch defects. Technical failures excluded » Safety increased.
The TITAN-PORT G System is a totally implantable port catheter system consisting of an injection chamber (port), a screw closure mechanism, a self-sealing silicone membrane and a polyurethane catheter. Each system also includes a special puncture cannula SFN 0925 S, a 20 G puncture cannula, a refill cannula, a vein lifter, a trocar, an introducer set (consisting of an 18 G introducer cannula, an 8 F introducer sheath, a 0.89 mm guide wire, a 10 ml syringe and a disposable scalpel), these instructions for use and an implant card.
TITAN port catheter systems are MR-conditionally safe. We will be happy to provide you with further information upon request.