TITAN PORT STANDARD
The TITAN port catheter systems Standard allow long-term access to the central venous blood vessel system.
- High biocompatibility
- Particularly light (< 17 g)
- No chemical reactivity with injection solutions
- MR-conditionally safe up to 3 Tesla
- Secure twist and screw connection between chamber and catheter
- 3 suture holes for fixation to muscle fascia
- Suitable for high pressure injection up to 5,2 ml/s at max. 300 psi/21 bar
- Compatible with non-coring port needles
- up to 3,000 punctures
- High pressure stability
- Self-closing special silicone
- Holds the port needle reliably in position
- Polyurethane or silicone: very flexible, but kink-resistant
- outstanding biocompatibility
- Suitable for long-term use
- free from latex, PVC and DEHP
- Length scaling for precise and safe implantation
- Additional side hole for easier blood collection
- Conical tip for better insertion into the vein
- Catheter and port chamber are de-connectable
TITAN-PORT V are totally implantable port catheter systems for venous implantation consisting of a titan chamber (port) with a self-sealing silicone membrane and a screw closure mechanism which enables the connection with the respective catheter.
Each system includes a 20 G access needle, a rinsing needle, a vein lifter, this instruction for use, a patient care guide and an implant card. If the port catheter system is a complete set (recognisable by the suffix “SET” at the end of the article number), it also includes a special port puncture needle SFN 0925 S, a tunnelizer and a matching introducer set (e.g., for implantation using the Seldinger technique).
The port catheter systems are placed on market as a procedure pack with difference in size of the port chamber, material and size of the catheter and associated introducer set.
The choice of size depends on the patient’s anatomy, the type of application, etc., and is at the discretion of the doctor.
High-pressure suitable port catheter systems Standard are marked accordingly:
TITAN port catheter systems are MR-conditionally safe. We will be happy to provide you with further information upon request.