TITAN PORT SPECIAL
The TITAN-PORT D enables repeated alternative vascular access, e.g. for veno-venous dialysis in dialysis-dependent renal insufficiency.
- High biocompatibility
- Particularly light (<22 g)
- No chemical reactivity with injection solutions
- MR-conditionally safe up to 3 Tesla
- Secure twist and screw connection between chamber and catheter
- Suture holes for fixation to muscle fascia
- Compatible with non-coring port needles
- High pressure stability
- Self-closing special silicone
- Holds the port needle reliably in position
- SFN Special port needle15 G – 1,000 punctures; 14 G – 500 punctures
- Polyurethane or silicone: very flexible, but kink-resistant
- Single or double lumen catheter
- outstanding biocompatibility
- Suitable for long-term use
- free from latex, PVC and DEHP
- Length scaling for precise and safe implantation
- Catheter and port chamber are de-connectable
TITAN-PORT D (dialysis) is a fully implantable venous port catheter system as an access option for performing veno-venous dialysis.
There are 2 different systems available in complete sets:
the port catheter system with double-lumen PU catheter 14 F and the port catheter system with single-lumen silicone catheter 12 F:
- Double lumen dialysis port catheter system
The set includes two identical titanium port chambers with a self-sealing silicone membrane and two screws to fix the catheters to the outflow tubes, and a polyurethane catheter with an inflow and outflow connection to a port chamber. Each system is also supplied with two special puncture cannulas SFN 1835 B, a puncture cannula SFN 0930 G, an introducer set (consisting of an 18 G introducer cannula, a 15 F introducer peel-away and a 0.89 mm guide wire), a tunnelizer, this instructions for use and an implant card.
- Single lumen dialysis port catheter system
The set includes a titanium port chamber with a self-sealing silicone membrane and a screw to fix the catheter to the outflow tube and a single lumen silicone catheter with an inflow and outflow connection to the port chamber. Each system is also supplied with a special puncture cannula SFN 1835 B, a puncture cannula SFN 0930 G, an introducer set (consisting of an 18 G introducer cannula, a 13 F introducer peel-away and a 0.89 mm guide wire), a tunnelizer, these instructions for use and an implant card.
TITAN port catheter systems are MR-conditionally safe. We will be happy to provide you with further information upon request.