TITAN PORT SPECIAL
DIALYSIS - SINGLE LUMEN
The TITAN-PORT D enables repeated alternative vascular access, e.g. for veno-venous dialysis in dialysis-dependent renal insufficiency.
- High biocompatibility
- particularly light (< 16 g)
- No chemical reactivity with injection solutions
- MRI safe up to 3 Tesla
- Secure twist and screw connection between chamber and catheter
- non magnetic
- Suture holes for fixation to muscle fascia
- Suitable for high pressure injection up to 5,2 ml/s at max. 300 psi/21 bar (only for standard sizes: medium and large)
- Compatible with punchless port cannulas
- up to 3,000 punctures
- High pressure stability
- Self-closing special silicone
- Holds the port cannula reliably in position
- Polyurethane or silicone: very flexible, but kink-resistant
- outstanding biocompatibility
- Suitable for long-term use
- free from latex, PVC and DEHP
- Length scaling for precise and safe implantation
- Additional side hole for easier blood collection
- Conical tip for better insertion into the vein
- Catheter and port housing de-connectable
There are 2 different systems available: The port catheter system with double-lumen PU catheterand the port catheter system with single-lumen silicone catheter.
The single-lumen silicone catheter (12 French) with an outer diameter of 4.0 mm, an inner diameter of 2.5 mm, a total length of 60 cm and an inner volume of 0.49 ml/10cm, has side holes at the distal end, a round tip and, if necessary, is to be shortened at the proximal end (not perforated) before connection to the corresponding port chamber. The distal, round-shaped tip prevents flotation of the catheter tip at the dwelling site after implantation due to suction or pulsation in the blood vessel and reduces adherence to the vessel wall, which also improves the flow rate.
This set includes a titanium port chamber with a self-sealing silicone membrane and a screw to fix the catheter to the outflow tube, as well as a single-lumen silicone catheter. Each system also includes a special SFN 1835 B puncture cannula, a SFN 0930 G puncture cannula, an introducer set (consisting of an 18 G introducer cannula, a 13 F introducer peel-away and a 0.89 mm guide wire), a trocar, these instructions for use and an implantation card.
TITAN port catheter systems are MR-conditionally safe. We will be happy to provide you with further information upon request.