The TITAN port catheter system ensures the long-term access to the central venous vascular system.
- high biocompatibility
- particularly light (13 g)
- no chemical reactivity with injection solutions
- secure screw closure mechanism between chamber and catheter
- 3 suture holes for fixation to muscle fascia
- MR conditional safe up to 3 Tesla
- suitable for high-pressure injection of 5,2 ml/s at max. 300 psi/21 bar
- compatible with non-coring port needles
- up to 3,000 punctures
- high pressure stability
- holds the needle reliable in place
- Polyurethane or silicone: non- knicking or bending material
- calibration marks for precise and safe implantation
- free from latex, PVC and DEHP
- additional side hole for blood sampling
- conical tip for easier insertion into vein
- catheter and port chamber can be disconnected
TITAN-PORT V are totally implantable port catheter systems for venous implantation. They consist out of a titan chamber (port), a screw closure mechanism, a self-sealing silicone membrane and a catheter.
Each system includes a 20 G access needle, a rinsing needle, a vein lifter, the instruction for use, a patient care guide and an implant card. If the port catheter system is a complete set (recognisable by the suffix “SET” at the end of the article number), it also includes a special puncture cannula SFN 0925 S, a tunnelizer and a matching introducer set (e.g., for implantation using the Seldinger technique).
The port catheter systems are placed on market as a procedure pack with difference in size of the port chamber, material and size of the catheter and an matching introducer set.
The choice of size depends on the patient’s anatomy, the type of application, etc., and is at the discretion of the doctor.
High-pressure suitable Standard port catheter systems are marked accordingly:
TITAN port catheter systems are MR conditional safe. We will be happy to provide you with further information on request.