This port catheter system ensure repeated access to the Cavum uteri (Amnion) or
vascular system of the umbilical cord
- high biocompatibility
- particularly light (< 7 g)
- no chemical reactivity with injection solutions
- MR conditional safe to 3 Tesla
- secure screw closure mechanism between chamber and catheter
- suture holes for fixation to muscle fascia
- compatible with non-coring port needles
- high pressure stability
- holds the needle reliable in place
- Polyurethane: non-knicking or bending material
- outstanding biostability
- calibration marks for precise and safe implantation
- free from latex, PVC and DEHP
- catheter and port chamber can be disconnected
- fixation ring (lock) is attached to counteract dislocation from the uterus.
The TITAN-PORT F System is a totally implantable port catheter system consisting of
injection titan chamber (port) with a screw closure mechanism and a self-sealing silicone membrane as well as a polyurethane catheter.
Each system also includes a special puncture cannula SFN 0720 S, a 20 G puncture cannula, a rinsing needle, an introducer cannula (18 F), the instructions for use and an implant card.
There are 2 indications for the TITAN-PORT F Prenatal Port System:
FETAL NUTRITION PORT-SYSTEM
AFR-PORT (Amniotic Fluid Replacement PORT-SYSTEM)
Additional information catheter:
The polyurethane catheter (1.92 French with an outer diameter of 0.64 mm, an inner diameter of 0.42 mm, a total length of 40 cm with an internal guide wire) can be individually shortened at the distal end to the required length before connection to the corresponding port chamber.
The catheter is provided with length markings in the range up to 25 cm. The tip is tapered and there is an additional hole on the side. Five centimetres from the proximal end of the catheter, a small fixation ring (lock) is attached to counteract dislocation from the uterus.
TITAN port catheter systems are MR conditional safe. We will be happy to provide you with further information on request.