The TITAN-PORT DR allows repeated access to the pleura cavity.
- high biocompatibility
- particularly light (< 15 g)
- no chemical reactivity with injection solutions
- MR conditional safe up to 3 Tesla
- secure screw closure mechanism between chamber and catheter
- suture holes for fixation to muscle fascia
- compatible with non-coring port needles
- high pressure stability
- holds the needle reliable in place
- SFN special puncture needle 15 G – 1.000 punctures
- Polyurethane: non- knicking or bending material
- outstanding biostability
- fish mouth tip
- calibration marks for precise and safe implantation
- free from latex, PVC and DEHP
- catheter and port chamber can be disconnected
The TITAN-PORT DR (drainage) is a fully implantable port catheter system providing an access facility to the pleura cavity.
The set contains a titanium port chamber with a self-sealing silicone membrane and a single-lumen polyurethane catheter for connection to the port chamber and fixing to the outlet tube with a screw. Each system also includes a port cannulae SFN 0930 G, a special puncture needle SFN 1835 B, an introducer set (consisting of an 18 G introducer, an 11 F introducer peel-away and a 0.89 mm guidewire), a tunnelizer, a vein lifter, a rinsing needle, user instructions and an implant card.
The single-lumen polyurethane catheter 10 F (outer diameter 3.4 mm, an inner diameter 2.0 mm, total length 72 cm and internal volume of 0.31 mL per 10 cm) has at the proximal end a fishmouth tip and ten sideholes. If necessary the catheter can be shortened at the distal end.
TITAN port catheter systems are MR conditional safe. We will be happy to provide you with further information on request.