The TITAN-PORT D allows the repeated alternative vascular access e.g. for veno-venous dialysis for renal insufficiency requiring dialysis
- high biocompatibility
- light weight (<22 g)
- no chemical reactivity with injection solutions
- MR conditional safe up to 3 Tesla
- secure screw closure mechanism between chamber and catheter
- suture holes for fixation to muscle fasciae
- compatible with non-coring port needles
- high pressure stability
- holds the needle reliable in place
- SFN special puncture needle 15 G – 1.000 punctures; 14 G – 500 punctures
- Polyurethane or silicone: non- knicking or bending material
- single lumen or double lumen catheter
- outstanding biostability
- calibration marks for precise and safe implantation
- free from latex, PVC and DEHP
- specially optimized catheter design
- catheter and port chamber can be disconnected
TITAN-PORT D (dialysis) is a fully implantable, venous port system
providing as an access option for performing veno-venous dialysis.
There are 2 different systems in complete sets available – The port catheter system with double lumen PU catheter 14 F and the port catheter system with single lumen silicone catheter 12 F:
- Double lumen dialysis port catheter system:
The set includes two identical titanium port chambers with a self-sealing silicone membrane and two screws to fix the catheters to the outflow tubes, and a polyurethane catheter 14 F with an inflow and outflow connection to a port chamber.
Each system is also supplied with two special puncture cannulas SFN 1835 B, a puncture cannula SFN 0930 G, an introducer set (consisting of an 18 G introducer cannula, a 15 F introducer peel-away and a 0.89 mm guide wire), a tunnelizer, the instructions for use and an implant card.
- Single lumen silicone catheter
The set includes a titanium port chamber with a self-sealing silicone membrane and a screw to fix the catheter to the outflow tube and a single lumen silicone catheter with an inflow and outflow connection to the port chamber.
Each system is also supplied with a special puncture cannula SFN 1835 B, a puncture cannula SFN 0930 G, an introducer set (consisting of an 18 G introducer cannula, a 13 F introducer peel-away and a 0.89 mm guide wire), a tunnelizer, these instructions for use and an implant card.
TITAN port catheter systems are MR conditional safe. We will be happy to provide you with further information on request.